One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in town
KEN Kesey's thought-provoking tale of life in a psychiatric hospital comes to Bungay later this month.One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is the latest production to come from the critically-acclaimed Black Ram Theatre Company.
KEN Kesey's thought-provoking tale of life in a psychiatric hospital comes to Bungay later this month.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is the latest production to come from the critically-acclaimed Black Ram Theatre Company.
The show comes to the Fisher Theatre on Friday September 25 and Saturday September 26.
The play, adapted from Ken Kesey's novel, tells the tale of the boisterous Randall P McMurphy, who feigns mental illness and is transferred to a psychiatric hospital.
You may also want to watch:
There he rallies a group of patients who are kept drugged and subservient under the merciless regime of Nurse Ratched, challenging her authority and opening their minds.
This uprising soon develops into all out war between staff and patients in a funny, shocking and moving drama which is an American classic.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
In its three-year history, Black Ram Theatre Company has emerged as one of East Anglia's leading theatre companies.
Other performances they have brought to the area include Northanger Abbey and Twelfth Night.
For more information visit www.blackramtheatre.com.