Peter Andre reveals Ipswich date
SINGER and TV Star Peter Andre is coming to Ipswich, it has today been announced. He will be performing at the Regent Theatre in St Helen's Street, on February 20 2010 as part of his UK-wide The Revelation Tour.
SINGER and TV Star Peter Andre is coming to Ipswich, it has today been announced.
He will be performing at the Regent Theatre in St Helen's Street, on February 20 2010 as part of his UK-wide The Revelation Tour.
David Mansfield, theatre manager said: “Peter Andre who is celebrating the success of his brand new album 'Revelation' entering the UK chart at number three this week has announced a 29-date UK tour across the country in February and March next year.
“The tour will see Peter performing live with his band and the audience will be treated to tracks from his new album including top five single Behind Closed Doors as well a number of his previous classic hits.”
The singer recently hit the headlines following the break up of his marriage to model Katie Price.
Mr Mansfield added: “Peter's album has shown how he has developed as an artist and has really shown a more musically mature approach to his lyrics.
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 8 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 9 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion
- 10 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition
“The tour will give Peter the chance to prove to everyone that he is not only a brilliant studio artist but also a talented live vocalist and musician.
Tickets are �23 and go on sale on Friday September 25 at 9am. To book call the box office on 01473 433100.