Photo gallery: Snow across Beccles, Bungay and Loddon
- Credit: Archant © 2013
The Beccles and Bungay region may have escaped the heaviest of the snowfall but it has still had an impact.
Some schools have been closed while commuters have suffered severely as the A146 has had long queues of traffic.
Alpington and Bergh Apton Primary, Brooke Primary, Ditchingham Primary, Ellingham Primary, Hobart High School, Langley School, Loddon Infant and Nursery School, Loddon Junior School, Seething and Mundham Primary School and Thurlton Primary School are among the 250-plus schools in Norfolk while Worlingham Primary, Mendham Primary School, Bungay High School and Somerleyton Primary School are among the five in Suffolk.
However both Bungay High School and Langley School were open for those taking exams.
Last night there was traffic chaos for those travelling between Hales and Norwich with the journey taking around three hours.
You may also want to watch:
Our photographer Nick Butcher has been out taking pictures and in the photo gallery, linked at the top of the page, there are a selection of his images.
Readers have also been sending in their photos through iwitness24, which can also be seen in the gallery.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
Peter Frost sent in a snowy road scene from Bungay, Julian Forbes sent in a photo of a back garden under snow in Loddon and Rosalind Sims sent in one from Ashby St Mary.
Frances Crickmore sent in a picture of a robin in Bungay, Harry Read, 16, sent in picture of the bright morning sun on the River Waveney, near Bungay, while Roy Aldous captured the view at Loddon shortly before the snow hit.