Photo shoot up for grabs
THE Beccles and Bungay Journal, the Lowestoft Journal and Picture Studios, in Lowestoft, have linked up this week for a massive prize giveaway.There are over �3,000 of goodies up for grabs with the winner picking up a photo shoot PLUS FIVE fabulous portraits … and nobody misses out as there are �15 gift vouchers for every reader and up to 100 runners-up prizes each worth �29.
THE Beccles and Bungay Journal, the Lowestoft Journal and Picture Studios, in Lowestoft, have linked up this week for a massive prize giveaway.
There are over �3,000 of goodies up for grabs with the winner picking up a photo shoot PLUS FIVE fabulous portraits … and nobody misses out as there are �15 gift vouchers for every reader and up to 100 runners-up prizes each worth �29.90.
All you have to do to win a prize is answer a simple question, fill in the form on this page and send it off. And if you're name comes out of the hat first you'll win the top prize of a FREE sittings with a 20in x16in framed portrait, two 12in x 10in portraits and two 10in x 8 in portraits.
Second prize is for a sitting with two 12in x 10in portraits and a 10in x 8in; third prize is also a sitting with a 12in x 10in and a 7in x 5in portrait.
You may also want to watch:
Picture Studios, which are based in London Road North, have been successfully trading in the town centre since October 17, 2005.
And to celebrate their up-and-coming birthday they are offering the massive prize giveaway.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 4 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 5 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 8 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 9 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
Picture Studios brings the future of poraiture to today, capturing personality in pictures. They pride themselves in being able to make people feel relaxed and at ease.
The photographers Amy, Mel and Carla have that magic touch, being able to personalise every sitting from a new born baby to a large family group. Everyone has a truly unique experience. Images can be reproduced in many ways, from the ultra modern acrylic squares and photoblocks to standard prints which are available in packages from as little as �5.75*.
Portraits make a great gift for anyone this Christmas and Picture Studios has a wide range of gift ideas to suit any budget.
You can treat that special person in your life to a makeover photo shoot or maybe just a gift voucher to be redeemed against one of their many other photo products.
To enter this fantastic competition simply state what date Picture Studios first opened in Lowestoft.
And as a gift to every Journal reader, there is also a �15 voucher which can be redeemed (terms and conditions apply)
To be in with a chance of winning this top prize fill in the form in this week's Journal.