Police appeal after damaged is caused to car parked in Beccles
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are appealing for information after a Peugeot 406 was scratched while parked in Beccles.
The incident happened in Clerk’s Piece on Tuesday.
The car had been left unattended between 2.55pm and 3.15pm while the driver went to collect a relative. When she returned there was a verbal altercation between the driver and several people who were staying at an address near where she had parked.
The driver then noticed her vehicle had been scratched along the side.
Police have spoken to the people at the address but are keen to talk to anyone who was in the area around this time who may have seen someone near the vehicle or the damage being caused.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the Beccles and Bungay Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, quoting reference BE/14/579.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 3 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 4 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 5 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed