Three people have lucky escape after suspected drink-driver flips car
- Credit: Archant
Three people were lucking to escape unharmed after a suspected drunk driver flipped the car they were travelling in.
A police dog was used to capture suspects at the incident that happened on Wednesday, September in Metfield, Harleston.
Police were responding to a call made shortly after 10.10pm reporting a road traffic collision were a Peugeot 206 was on it’s roof.
Police dog (PD) Kaiser tracked down a 24-year-old man, one of the trio, after they tried to run away from the scene.
The other two suspects were found 2-3 miles away from the scene at Withersdale Street, Metfield.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The suspect was later released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
All three occupants attended hospital for checks.