Three people have lucky escape after suspected drink-driver flips car
- Credit: Archant
Three people were lucking to escape unharmed after a suspected drunk driver flipped the car they were travelling in.
A police dog was used to capture suspects at the incident that happened on Wednesday, September in Metfield, Harleston.
Police were responding to a call made shortly after 10.10pm reporting a road traffic collision were a Peugeot 206 was on it’s roof.
Police dog (PD) Kaiser tracked down a 24-year-old man, one of the trio, after they tried to run away from the scene.
The other two suspects were found 2-3 miles away from the scene at Withersdale Street, Metfield.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The suspect was later released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 4 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 5 Hunt continuing for man who drove at cyclist
- 6 'A long time coming' - gyms welcome people back for April 12 reopening
- 7 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 8 Crash between car and scooter on busy Norfolk road
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'This is not okay!' - Anger at waste dumped on village field
All three occupants attended hospital for checks.