Pop-up Christmas card shop opens in Beccles to raise much-needed funds
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up Christmas shop is spreading festive joy throughout Beccles as it helps raise money for a variety of national charities.
Cards for Good Causes will be selling cards, candles and a range of other seasonal products from Beccles Library, in Blyburgate.
The Beccles pop-up shop is part of a network of more than 300 temporary shops run by Cards for Good Causes rasing money for organisations such as Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and the Alzheimer’s Society.
Mary Cronin, area organiser, said: “Buying charity Christmas cards is one of the simplest ways to support good causes this festive season and we stock one of the widest ranges of Christmas cards anywhere.
“The proceeds from every card or product sold make a vital contribution to the work of the charities that we partner.
She added: “Come and find us in Beccles Library and get ahead in your Christmas preparations by getting your cards early.”
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 8 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 9 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion
- 10 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition