Pop-up Christmas card shop opens in Beccles to raise much-needed funds
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up Christmas shop is spreading festive joy throughout Beccles as it helps raise money for a variety of national charities.
Cards for Good Causes will be selling cards, candles and a range of other seasonal products from Beccles Library, in Blyburgate.
The Beccles pop-up shop is part of a network of more than 300 temporary shops run by Cards for Good Causes rasing money for organisations such as Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and the Alzheimer’s Society.
Mary Cronin, area organiser, said: “Buying charity Christmas cards is one of the simplest ways to support good causes this festive season and we stock one of the widest ranges of Christmas cards anywhere.
“The proceeds from every card or product sold make a vital contribution to the work of the charities that we partner.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Come and find us in Beccles Library and get ahead in your Christmas preparations by getting your cards early.”
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 5 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 6 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 9 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 10 Four men arrested after teenager robbed