Pop-up Christmas card shop opens in Beccles to raise much-needed funds
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up Christmas shop is spreading festive joy throughout Beccles as it helps raise money for a variety of national charities.
Cards for Good Causes will be selling cards, candles and a range of other seasonal products from Beccles Library, in Blyburgate.
The Beccles pop-up shop is part of a network of more than 300 temporary shops run by Cards for Good Causes rasing money for organisations such as Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and the Alzheimer’s Society.
Mary Cronin, area organiser, said: “Buying charity Christmas cards is one of the simplest ways to support good causes this festive season and we stock one of the widest ranges of Christmas cards anywhere.
“The proceeds from every card or product sold make a vital contribution to the work of the charities that we partner.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Come and find us in Beccles Library and get ahead in your Christmas preparations by getting your cards early.”
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message