Popular event to return as the Heveningham Hall Concours d’Elegance prepares for its second year
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Preparations are under way for the second Heveningham Hall Concours d’Elegance.
The event, which coincides with the annual Heveningham Hall Country Fair on July 8/9, will be sponsored by renowned British watch company Bremont for the first time.
There will be three categories of motorsport winners: pre-war, post-war and best supercar, plus a new aviation trophy all receiving specially-commissioned bronze trophies from renowned Suffolk sculptor Laurence Edwards.
Max Hunt, chairman of the judging panel, said: “What’s amazing about the weekend is that it’s so different to any other sort of Concours, there really is something for everybody, including planes now as well. You might even find a few bikes in there too!
“Our plan was to keep the best bits of last year while adding some exciting new elements for year two. The line-up of cars we have is simply awesome: I can’t wait to see them all together. And a massive thanks to Bremont, we’ve found the perfect partner.”
You may also want to watch:
A key charitable partnership with the Royal College of Art has also been announced as the Heveningham Hall Concours RCA Automotive Design Scholarship will see a British student awarded a scholarship to cover fees and living expenses to cover the 15 month MA Automotive Design course in London. The scholarship will be announced at the RCA’s Automotive Design Degree Show on June 27 at the RCA.
For more information visit: heveninghamconcours.com
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Let's staycation in...Beccles