Popular fete set to return to Ringsfield Village Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The popular Rose May Fete will be returning to Ringsfield Village Hall on May 2.
The Bank Holiday Monday event promises to be bigger and better than last year, featuring craft and trade stalls and entertainment by local singers and bands.
There will also be arena acts by local dance and majorette groups, a bouncy castle for children and a fun dog show.
The event will run from 10am to 4pm.
One of the organisers Yvette-Marie Tackley said: “It’s a great, family day out set in a great location with plenty to see and do.
You may also want to watch:
“And as entry is via donation, it does not have to be an expensive event to bring your family to.”
There will also be a car boot sale, which will open to allow sellers to set up between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 4 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 5 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 6 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
Cars are charged at £5 per pitch, and £7 per van.
Traders are welcome to sell at the fete, but are invited to get in touch with organisers first.
Anyone who would like to have a stall should phone 01502 217324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.