Popular fete set to return to Ringsfield Village Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The popular Rose May Fete will be returning to Ringsfield Village Hall on May 2.
The Bank Holiday Monday event promises to be bigger and better than last year, featuring craft and trade stalls and entertainment by local singers and bands.
There will also be arena acts by local dance and majorette groups, a bouncy castle for children and a fun dog show.
The event will run from 10am to 4pm.
One of the organisers Yvette-Marie Tackley said: “It’s a great, family day out set in a great location with plenty to see and do.
You may also want to watch:
“And as entry is via donation, it does not have to be an expensive event to bring your family to.”
There will also be a car boot sale, which will open to allow sellers to set up between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 5 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 9 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 10 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
Cars are charged at £5 per pitch, and £7 per van.
Traders are welcome to sell at the fete, but are invited to get in touch with organisers first.
Anyone who would like to have a stall should phone 01502 217324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.