Popular fete set to return to Ringsfield Village Hall
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The popular Rose May Fete will be returning to Ringsfield Village Hall on May 2.
The Bank Holiday Monday event promises to be bigger and better than last year, featuring craft and trade stalls and entertainment by local singers and bands.
There will also be arena acts by local dance and majorette groups, a bouncy castle for children and a fun dog show.
The event will run from 10am to 4pm.
One of the organisers Yvette-Marie Tackley said: “It’s a great, family day out set in a great location with plenty to see and do.
You may also want to watch:
“And as entry is via donation, it does not have to be an expensive event to bring your family to.”
There will also be a car boot sale, which will open to allow sellers to set up between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
Cars are charged at £5 per pitch, and £7 per van.
Traders are welcome to sell at the fete, but are invited to get in touch with organisers first.
Anyone who would like to have a stall should phone 01502 217324 or email email@example.com.