Popular vehicle rally returns to Earsham for third year
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
The Bungay Lions will hosting their third classic vehicle rally next month - and they promise it will be bigger than last year’s.
The event, which will be held at Earsham Hall on Sunday, May 3, attracted around 4,000 visitors in 2014 and this year more than 450 vehicles are expected to attend.
There will be craft and trade stalls and entertainment from the Taverham Band and Air Mail, a Shadows tribute band. And for children Razz the Clown will make an appearance and there will be a bouncy castle.
Dawn Collis, one of the event organisers, said: “It’s a really great and rewarding day.
“It’s lovely to see all the cars turn up and it has become quite a good event for car clubs in the area. And after just three years - we’re really proud of that.”
You may also want to watch:
The Lions have chosen Beccles and Bungay Area Community Transport as their main charity, which provides transport for people living in Beccles, Bungay and surrounding towns and villages to whom other forms of public transport are not easily available.
Gates will be open between 10am and 5pm and entry will be £3.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 5 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 8 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 9 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 10 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
Anyone who would like to show their vehicle should contact Michael Gardiner on 07599935113 and to register interest in stalls contact David Lewis on 07599935165.
Have you got a story or event from the Bungay area? Email email@example.com