Pre-school celebrates first anniversary in new building
- Credit: Archant
Worlingham Pre-School have celebrated their first year anniversary of being in their new pre-school building within the primary school.
The children had a party with games and a special cake.
All families were able to be involved in a treasure hunt around the village following clues to find activities that the children had done over the past year.
There were two special presentations when each child received a trophy and a certificate from Angie Gurney, the supervisor.
Two names were pulled from a hat and two lucky families won a day out to a place of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
Joseph Howard won and chose a family day out to Banham Zoo and Fletcher Rix also won and chose a day out to the Dinosaur Park near Norwich.
• For more information about the pre-school call 01502 712115.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 3 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Restaurant hosting drinkers at Covid peak may have ‘risked public’s health’
- 6 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 7 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 8 Roof collapses at derelict chicken shed after fire
- 9 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 10 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside