Pre-school celebrates first anniversary in new building
- Credit: Archant
Worlingham Pre-School have celebrated their first year anniversary of being in their new pre-school building within the primary school.
The children had a party with games and a special cake.
All families were able to be involved in a treasure hunt around the village following clues to find activities that the children had done over the past year.
There were two special presentations when each child received a trophy and a certificate from Angie Gurney, the supervisor.
Two names were pulled from a hat and two lucky families won a day out to a place of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
Joseph Howard won and chose a family day out to Banham Zoo and Fletcher Rix also won and chose a day out to the Dinosaur Park near Norwich.
• For more information about the pre-school call 01502 712115.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash