Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Concerns have been raised after a "heavily pregnant" woman was reported as missing.
Police are appealing for help to trace Chelsea Lance, 22, from Lowestoft.
UPDATE: Missing pregnant woman found
Ms Lance was last seen in Lowestoft on Tuesday, November 24, at around 1pm.
She was reported as missing to police later the same day.
Officers have described Ms Lance as white, 4ft 10in tall, with brown, straight shoulder length hair.
A police spokesman said: "She is very heavily pregnant and police are concerned for her well-being."
Anyone who believes they have seen Ms Lance, or if you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 8 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers