Puppy may have been stolen
AN 11-week old puppy may have been stolen from a home in Bungay.The puppy, which is described as tan in colour with a white chest and similar to a Bull Mastiff, went missing from a home in Albion Road around 7pm to 7.
AN 11-week old puppy may have been stolen from a home in Bungay.
The puppy, which is described as tan in colour with a white chest and similar to a Bull Mastiff, went missing from a home in Albion Road around 7pm to 7.30pm yesterday.
At this stage the disappearance is being treated as a possible theft and police are keen to trace two men, described as white, over 6ft tall, and of large build.
One is described as having a thick neck and chubby face with short dark hair, and was wearing a blue sweater with white writing on the front and a scarf.
You may also want to watch:
The other had blond collar length hair wearing a black trench coat, black trousers and dark shoes.
The two men visited the house at the time.
- 1 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 2 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 3 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 4 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 5 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 6 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 7 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 10 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
Anyone with information about who they were or where the dog is now should call PC 878 Thomas at Bungay on 01986 835300.