Puppy may have been stolen
AN 11-week old puppy may have been stolen from a home in Bungay.The puppy, which is described as tan in colour with a white chest and similar to a Bull Mastiff, went missing from a home in Albion Road around 7pm to 7.
AN 11-week old puppy may have been stolen from a home in Bungay.
The puppy, which is described as tan in colour with a white chest and similar to a Bull Mastiff, went missing from a home in Albion Road around 7pm to 7.30pm yesterday.
At this stage the disappearance is being treated as a possible theft and police are keen to trace two men, described as white, over 6ft tall, and of large build.
One is described as having a thick neck and chubby face with short dark hair, and was wearing a blue sweater with white writing on the front and a scarf.
You may also want to watch:
The other had blond collar length hair wearing a black trench coat, black trousers and dark shoes.
The two men visited the house at the time.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 5 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 6 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 10 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
Anyone with information about who they were or where the dog is now should call PC 878 Thomas at Bungay on 01986 835300.