Purse stolen from handbag, Bungay
A NAVY blue purse was stolen from a handbag left briefly unattended in a shop in St Marys Street, Bungay.A 60-year-old woman had put her bag down on the floor around 11.
A NAVY blue purse was stolen from a handbag left briefly unattended in a shop in St Marys Street, Bungay.
A 60-year-old woman had put her bag down on the floor around 11.10am to 11.15am on Friday as she browsed, but when she went to pay for items she discovered her purse, containing cash and cards had gone.
One of the cards in the purse was then used to make a withdrawal from a cash machine at the Rainbow store in Hillside Road East around ten minutes later.
Police are keen to trace a woman, described as white, in her 20s, around 5ft tall, of slim build, with long dark hair in a ponytail wearing a short black coat, black scarf, light blue jeans, black calf length boots and a large light brown shoulder bag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident or the woman is asked to call the Crime Investigation Bureau on 01473 613500.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 3 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 4 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 5 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 6 'Magical' Southwold holidays inspire children's author's latest book
- 7 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 8 How to pay your respects to Prince Philip around East Suffolk
- 9 Police called after large fight breaks out in Beccles
- 10 Elections 2021: Suffolk police commissioner candidates published