Radiohead singer heading for Latitude
THE lead singer of one of the world's most respected bands will play a rare solo performance at this summer's Latitude Festival.Radiohead's Thom Yorke will play an exclusive solo set in the Obelisk Arena at noon on Sunday July 19.
THE lead singer of one of the world's most respected bands will play a rare solo performance at this summer's Latitude Festival.
Radiohead's Thom Yorke will play an exclusive solo set in the Obelisk Arena at noon on Sunday July 19.
Yorke released his debut album, Eraser, in 2006 which earned him a nomination for the prestigious Mercury Music Prize.
Radiohead have released seven albums since 1993 with Ok Computer often hailed as one of the greatest albums of all time.
You may also want to watch:
Latitude organiser Melvin Benn said: “That it is a special one-off performance for Latitude only fills me with enormous pride at the statement it makes about the festival - I am overjoyed at the thought of it.”
Other acts to play at the festival, which takes place in Henham Park near Southwold from July 16-19, include Pet Shop Boys, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Editors.
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 10 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published