Radiohead singer heading for Latitude
THE lead singer of one of the world's most respected bands will play a rare solo performance at this summer's Latitude Festival.Radiohead's Thom Yorke will play an exclusive solo set in the Obelisk Arena at noon on Sunday July 19.
THE lead singer of one of the world's most respected bands will play a rare solo performance at this summer's Latitude Festival.
Radiohead's Thom Yorke will play an exclusive solo set in the Obelisk Arena at noon on Sunday July 19.
Yorke released his debut album, Eraser, in 2006 which earned him a nomination for the prestigious Mercury Music Prize.
Radiohead have released seven albums since 1993 with Ok Computer often hailed as one of the greatest albums of all time.
You may also want to watch:
Latitude organiser Melvin Benn said: “That it is a special one-off performance for Latitude only fills me with enormous pride at the statement it makes about the festival - I am overjoyed at the thought of it.”
Other acts to play at the festival, which takes place in Henham Park near Southwold from July 16-19, include Pet Shop Boys, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Editors.
- 1 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 2 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 3 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 4 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 5 ‘World class’ Suffolk engineering company gets royal seal of approval
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Staff shortages in Southwold as workers isolate after Latitude Festival
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk