Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Police are renewing an appeal to trace a missing Suffolk woman and say they are concerned for her welfare.
Claudia Castle, 42, from Wrentham, was last seen on Wednesday, June 30, walking along the coastal path in Covehithe, and was reported as missing to police on the same day. However, she has not been heard from since June 28.
Claudia is described as white, 5ft 8ins and of heavy build, with long, black hair. When she was last seen, she was wearing thick, plain clothing and a bandana or scarf around her head.
She was also pushing a bike with panniers, believed to be a dark purple Falcon Interceptor ladies' cycle.
Claudia is known to enjoy walking and camping, and may be staying in the local area.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact them. They also want to hear from anyone who may have seen a woman matching Claudia's description, or a woman camping in rural areas.
If you have any information, call 101, or in an emergency call 999, quoting reference 309 of 30 June.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Technicolor dreams set to become reality with return to the stage