Riders invited to join cycle trip from Bungay to brewery
- Credit: Archant © 2009
A leisurely cycle ride from Bungay to the brewery at St Peter South Elmham is being held on Wednesday, June 21.
The ride will leave Bungay Community Centre car park at 6.15pm, stopping at St Peter’s Brewery restaurant and returning to Bungay by 10pm.
It is open to everyone to join - all that is needed is a roadworthy bicycle and lights.
There will also be a chance to join in with Birgitta to do some folk dancing from Europe. It is free to join in, with donations welcome. This will be performed outside weather permitting.
In the event of rain, the trip will still go ahead by car and people are encouraged to fill up their seats.
You may also want to watch:
This is a joint Godric Cycling Club initiative combined with Sustainable Bungay. There will be light meals and drinks to buy.
Further information is available from Margaret Sheppard on 01986 892907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 5 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 6 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 9 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 10 Four men arrested after teenager robbed