Riders invited to join cycle trip from Bungay to brewery
- Credit: Archant © 2009
A leisurely cycle ride from Bungay to the brewery at St Peter South Elmham is being held on Wednesday, June 21.
The ride will leave Bungay Community Centre car park at 6.15pm, stopping at St Peter’s Brewery restaurant and returning to Bungay by 10pm.
It is open to everyone to join - all that is needed is a roadworthy bicycle and lights.
There will also be a chance to join in with Birgitta to do some folk dancing from Europe. It is free to join in, with donations welcome. This will be performed outside weather permitting.
In the event of rain, the trip will still go ahead by car and people are encouraged to fill up their seats.
You may also want to watch:
This is a joint Godric Cycling Club initiative combined with Sustainable Bungay. There will be light meals and drinks to buy.
Further information is available from Margaret Sheppard on 01986 892907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message