Riders invited to join cycle trip from Bungay to brewery
- Credit: Archant © 2009
A leisurely cycle ride from Bungay to the brewery at St Peter South Elmham is being held on Wednesday, June 21.
The ride will leave Bungay Community Centre car park at 6.15pm, stopping at St Peter’s Brewery restaurant and returning to Bungay by 10pm.
It is open to everyone to join - all that is needed is a roadworthy bicycle and lights.
There will also be a chance to join in with Birgitta to do some folk dancing from Europe. It is free to join in, with donations welcome. This will be performed outside weather permitting.
In the event of rain, the trip will still go ahead by car and people are encouraged to fill up their seats.
This is a joint Godric Cycling Club initiative combined with Sustainable Bungay. There will be light meals and drinks to buy.
Further information is available from Margaret Sheppard on 01986 892907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 8 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 9 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition
- 10 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion