Women-only conference to focus on emotional and physical wellbeing
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A special women-only conference is hoping to provide the tools to improve emotional and physical wellbeing.
The ‘Women Like Me’ event will be staged at Ringsfield Hall Eco Activity Centre, in Halls Road, Beccles, on Thursday, November 8.
It is the first time the hall is hosting such an event and will focus on the stress and mental health issues women face on a daily basis.
A spokesman said: “The day will give you an opportunity to meet other women and discuss matters that are important to us when we think about our own wellbeing and mental health.
“Do we really think about it enough?”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Listen to some amazingly inspirational speakers, sharing their life experiences and how they cope.
“It is a day for just women to come together to make us all feel empowered and cared for and to learn, laugh and grow together.”
Tickets costing £15 are available at www.women-like-me.co.uk
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 5 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight