Women-only conference to focus on emotional and physical wellbeing
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A special women-only conference is hoping to provide the tools to improve emotional and physical wellbeing.
The ‘Women Like Me’ event will be staged at Ringsfield Hall Eco Activity Centre, in Halls Road, Beccles, on Thursday, November 8.
It is the first time the hall is hosting such an event and will focus on the stress and mental health issues women face on a daily basis.
A spokesman said: “The day will give you an opportunity to meet other women and discuss matters that are important to us when we think about our own wellbeing and mental health.
“Do we really think about it enough?”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Listen to some amazingly inspirational speakers, sharing their life experiences and how they cope.
“It is a day for just women to come together to make us all feel empowered and cared for and to learn, laugh and grow together.”
Tickets costing £15 are available at www.women-like-me.co.uk
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing