Women-only conference to focus on emotional and physical wellbeing
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A special women-only conference is hoping to provide the tools to improve emotional and physical wellbeing.
The ‘Women Like Me’ event will be staged at Ringsfield Hall Eco Activity Centre, in Halls Road, Beccles, on Thursday, November 8.
It is the first time the hall is hosting such an event and will focus on the stress and mental health issues women face on a daily basis.
A spokesman said: “The day will give you an opportunity to meet other women and discuss matters that are important to us when we think about our own wellbeing and mental health.
“Do we really think about it enough?”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Listen to some amazingly inspirational speakers, sharing their life experiences and how they cope.
“It is a day for just women to come together to make us all feel empowered and cared for and to learn, laugh and grow together.”
Tickets costing £15 are available at www.women-like-me.co.uk
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 5 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 6 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools