Women-only conference to focus on emotional and physical wellbeing
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A special women-only conference is hoping to provide the tools to improve emotional and physical wellbeing.
The ‘Women Like Me’ event will be staged at Ringsfield Hall Eco Activity Centre, in Halls Road, Beccles, on Thursday, November 8.
It is the first time the hall is hosting such an event and will focus on the stress and mental health issues women face on a daily basis.
A spokesman said: “The day will give you an opportunity to meet other women and discuss matters that are important to us when we think about our own wellbeing and mental health.
“Do we really think about it enough?”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Listen to some amazingly inspirational speakers, sharing their life experiences and how they cope.
“It is a day for just women to come together to make us all feel empowered and cared for and to learn, laugh and grow together.”
Tickets costing £15 are available at www.women-like-me.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom