Role created to help those who feel excluded or isolated in Beccles and Worlingham area
- Credit: Archant
A new role has been created to help local people who may feel isolated or excluded.
Joseph Young has been appointed as the local area coordinator for Beccles and Worlingham.
Mr Young will support people with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues and age-related difficulties.
He said: “I will go out to speak to people get their voices heard, help them get more involved in the community and help them get the right help from services to organise support.
“I will take the time to get know the person, their family and the community.
“It’s about confidence and I hope that I can make a positive impact in these areas with local people.”
If you or someone you know needs extra support, contact Mr Young on 07712421894 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 2 'Incredible turnout' as protesters demand River Waveney clean up
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with road temporarily closed for repair works
- 4 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 5 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 5 of the best brewery tours in Suffolk
- 8 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 MP calls for investment for east coast rail lines
Do you have a Beccles story? Email the details to Kieran.Lynch@archant.co.uk or call 01502 715674.