Role created to help those who feel excluded or isolated in Beccles and Worlingham area
- Credit: Archant
A new role has been created to help local people who may feel isolated or excluded.
Joseph Young has been appointed as the local area coordinator for Beccles and Worlingham.
Mr Young will support people with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues and age-related difficulties.
He said: “I will go out to speak to people get their voices heard, help them get more involved in the community and help them get the right help from services to organise support.
“I will take the time to get know the person, their family and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s about confidence and I hope that I can make a positive impact in these areas with local people.”
If you or someone you know needs extra support, contact Mr Young on 07712421894 or alternatively email email@example.com.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
Do you have a Beccles story? Email the details to Kieran.Lynch@archant.co.uk or call 01502 715674.