Role created to help those who feel excluded or isolated in Beccles and Worlingham area
- Credit: Archant
A new role has been created to help local people who may feel isolated or excluded.
Joseph Young has been appointed as the local area coordinator for Beccles and Worlingham.
Mr Young will support people with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues and age-related difficulties.
He said: “I will go out to speak to people get their voices heard, help them get more involved in the community and help them get the right help from services to organise support.
“I will take the time to get know the person, their family and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s about confidence and I hope that I can make a positive impact in these areas with local people.”
If you or someone you know needs extra support, contact Mr Young on 07712421894 or alternatively email email@example.com.
- 1 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 2 Kind-hearted man donates money to vital oxygen therapy centre
- 3 Award-winning Suffolk farm announces first ever pop-up restaurant
- 4 Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- 5 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 6 New day care centre set to open in former Methodist church
- 7 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 8 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
Do you have a Beccles story? Email the details to Kieran.Lynch@archant.co.uk or call 01502 715674.