Role created to help those who feel excluded or isolated in Beccles and Worlingham area
- Credit: Archant
A new role has been created to help local people who may feel isolated or excluded.
Joseph Young has been appointed as the local area coordinator for Beccles and Worlingham.
Mr Young will support people with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues and age-related difficulties.
He said: “I will go out to speak to people get their voices heard, help them get more involved in the community and help them get the right help from services to organise support.
“I will take the time to get know the person, their family and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s about confidence and I hope that I can make a positive impact in these areas with local people.”
If you or someone you know needs extra support, contact Mr Young on 07712421894 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 3 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 4 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 9 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
Do you have a Beccles story? Email the details to Kieran.Lynch@archant.co.uk or call 01502 715674.