Roughcast Theatre back in Bungay
ROUGHCAST Theatre Company has recruited a fresh production team for their latest show Tis Pity She's A Whore.Producer Emma Martin has recently graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in theatre and performance studies and professional actor Mark Finbow is in the director's chair.
ROUGHCAST Theatre Company has recruited a fresh production team for their latest show Tis Pity She's A Whore.
Producer Emma Martin has recently graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in theatre and performance studies and professional actor Mark Finbow is in the director's chair.
The main storyline of the play focuses on teenage love affairs and Roughcast's version will be accessible and enjoyable for teenage and adult audiences alike.
Tis Pity is a classic of its genre and has been produced by every major theatre company of the twentieth century. It has been hailed not only as John Ford's finest play but as one of the greatest revenge tragedies of all time. This production of is set in a semi-modern celebrity obsessed, corrupt, high flying society.
Roughcast have brought in a talented young cast, comprising of students from all over Suffolk and several members of the National Youth Theatre, to join the company's experienced actors and together a vibrant new dynamic of storytelling has blossomed.
Tis Pity She's a Whore will be performed at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay on Friday, April 23 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �8 and �6 for concessions.
- 1 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 2 Vital new community bus service launches to help isolated get out and about
- 3 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 4 Family fun day on town meadow hailed a hit
- 5 Have you seen artist's phenomenal sculptures made from cutlery?
- 6 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 7 Estate agent hosting auction for air ambulance appeal
- 8 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 9 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 10 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
Telephone the box office on 01986 897130.