Roughcast Theatre back in Bungay
ROUGHCAST Theatre Company has recruited a fresh production team for their latest show Tis Pity She's A Whore.Producer Emma Martin has recently graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in theatre and performance studies and professional actor Mark Finbow is in the director's chair.
ROUGHCAST Theatre Company has recruited a fresh production team for their latest show Tis Pity She's A Whore.
Producer Emma Martin has recently graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in theatre and performance studies and professional actor Mark Finbow is in the director's chair.
The main storyline of the play focuses on teenage love affairs and Roughcast's version will be accessible and enjoyable for teenage and adult audiences alike.
Tis Pity is a classic of its genre and has been produced by every major theatre company of the twentieth century. It has been hailed not only as John Ford's finest play but as one of the greatest revenge tragedies of all time. This production of is set in a semi-modern celebrity obsessed, corrupt, high flying society.
You may also want to watch:
Roughcast have brought in a talented young cast, comprising of students from all over Suffolk and several members of the National Youth Theatre, to join the company's experienced actors and together a vibrant new dynamic of storytelling has blossomed.
Tis Pity She's a Whore will be performed at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay on Friday, April 23 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �8 and �6 for concessions.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 'Leisure will be back' - Beccles reacts to PM roadmap announcement
- 4 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 5 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 New lease of life for fire ravaged town centre store
- 8 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Suffolk's Red Rooster music festival WILL go ahead over August Bank Holiday
Telephone the box office on 01986 897130.