Saint Felix Nursery hosts fantastic Easter Bonnet Parade
- Credit: Caroline Bridle
Youngsters at Saint Felix Nursery have brought the Spring Term to a close in spectacular style with an Easter Bonnet Parade.
Throughout the course of the term, at the nursery based in Reydon, near Southwold, children have been working hard to perfect and learn a wonderful repertoire of songs related to Easter and spring, ahead of the Easter Bonnet Parade.
Held on Tuesday (March 28), the parade saw each pupil donning their homemade Easter bonnets while joining together to perform the songs they had learnt in what was a fantastic performance.
The children had even learnt how to play the ukulele especially for the occasion!
This popular event is held every year to provide a fun conclusion to the spring term for pupils, teachers and parents alike – with this year proving no exception.
Do you have a Southwold story? Contact reporter Simon Ward by calling 01502 525832 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Obituary: The dentist who described how lucky he was to live in Beccles
- 2 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 4 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county
- 5 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 This East Anglian cheese has been named one of the best in the UK
- 9 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 10 Police chased driver after car crashed into hedge, court hears