Sally’s television debut
A HALESWORTH woman has become a local celebrity after her appearance on a national television advert for a cosmetic party planning company.
Inspirational businesswoman Sally Walker is currently part of the prime time campaign for VIE at home, which saw her plucked from more than �8,500 consultants around the country to represent Sir Richard Branson’s brand, originally called Virgin Cosmetics.
The 45-year-old was chosen to help portray a modern day female role model, who has achieved financial success, while maintaining an independent and flexible lifestyle.
With four grown up children and three grandchildren, she was the perfect choice to inspire other women.
She said she believed the job was great for family orientated women like her.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a privilege to be asked to represent the company on TV and I’ve had a great response from everyone who has seen the advert.
“I decided to join VIE as I wanted a career that would work around my family while giving me the opportunity to be a success. The flexible working model is perfect as it allows me to be my own boss, make my own decisions and earn great money.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
“This is an ideal opportunity for anyone that’s out of work due to the recession or those who just want to boost their income so they can afford the extra luxuries in life.”
The aim of the campaign is to encourage more people to earn extra income by hosting the popular makeup parties and selling products.
It has been designed to show the benefits of the party planning business and to appeal to women who want to gain confidence and independence.
Ros Simmons, chief executive of VIE at home, said: “We decided to feature our own consultants, rather than using models, to appeal to like-minded women who want to benefit from the lifestyle our consultants enjoy. Sally is a great role model for other women as she proves it is possible to have financial success while still having time for her family.”
Anyone interested in working for VIE at home can call 0845 300 8022 or visit www.vieathome.com