Scarecrow festival is utterly enchanting
PEOPLE were warned to expect the unexpected at a scarecrow festival in a south Norfolk town at the weekend.Loddon's annual scarecrow festival took place with the theme of scarecrows as fairies, fairy tales, myths and legends.
PEOPLE were warned to expect the unexpected at a scarecrow festival in a south Norfolk town at the weekend.
Loddon's annual scarecrow festival took place with the theme of scarecrows as fairies, fairy tales, myths and legends.
As well as the scarecrows and a competition to find the best in class, there were stalls selling refreshments, cakes, and produce.
Proceeds from the two-day event will go to the maintenance of Holy Trinity Church, one of the oldest buildings in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday children dressed up as scarecrows and people were able to take a trip up the church tower to enjoy spectacular views over the Broads.
There was also an open air songs of praise at Loddon Staithe yesterday morning.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café