Scotch egg pizza unveiled at Norfolk restaurant
- Credit: Oakfired
It may not be the most likely candidate to capture the hearts of the nation.
But the scotch egg, which has been making headlines after being deemed a substantial meal by MPs, has proved another source of inspiration for a Norfolk restaurant.
Pizzeria Oakfired, which is based at The Royal Oak pub in Beccles, has added a scotch egg themed pizza to the menu.
The 'substantial meal' pizza includes a scotch egg, pickles and different cheeses as toppings.
Seasonal pizzas have also made a return, with the Oakies Natale 'Christmas dinner on a pizza' now being served to diners.
You may also want to watch:
The toppings on the pizza are turkey, stuffing, all the trimmings and a cranberry sauce.
Paul Jackson, from Oakfired, said: "We are sure to survive and looking forward to getting back to normal."
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 7 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles