Scotch egg pizza unveiled at Norfolk restaurant
- Credit: Oakfired
It may not be the most likely candidate to capture the hearts of the nation.
But the scotch egg, which has been making headlines after being deemed a substantial meal by MPs, has proved another source of inspiration for a Norfolk restaurant.
Pizzeria Oakfired, which is based at The Royal Oak pub in Beccles, has added a scotch egg themed pizza to the menu.
The 'substantial meal' pizza includes a scotch egg, pickles and different cheeses as toppings.
Seasonal pizzas have also made a return, with the Oakies Natale 'Christmas dinner on a pizza' now being served to diners.
You may also want to watch:
The toppings on the pizza are turkey, stuffing, all the trimmings and a cranberry sauce.
Paul Jackson, from Oakfired, said: "We are sure to survive and looking forward to getting back to normal."
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 6 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 7 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing