Season tickets to go on sale as team prepare for Beccles Lido opening
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The popular Beccles Lido is set to reopen at the end of the month.
It will open on Saturday, May 27, but season tickets go on sale at the Lido this and next weekend between 10am and 2pm.
You can also sign up for Aquacise classes, which return on June 5 at 10am.
Sam Raymond, an experienced and popular Aquacise instructor, will teach six 45 minute sessions once a week until July 10.
This programme is designed to be medium-impact, providing cardiovascular conditioning, improved muscle tone and improved balance.
You may also want to watch:
The cost for six sessions is £30 bookable in advance. There is a minimum of eight people per class.
New for 2017 is Discover Scuba Diving with East Point Scuba on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 4 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 5 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 6 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 7 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich
- 8 Bridge to be closed overnight with traffic diverted
- 9 'A rare proposition': Construction continues on new development
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
This will be a mix of poolside and water based tuition. Advance bookings only and for more information contact 01502 562135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.