Historic photos and information wanted for village exhibition celebrating end of First World War
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman is appealing for help to find historic village photographs and information.
Pat Everson, of Seething Street, Seething, is organising a Mudham and Seething village history exhibition in commemoration of the end of the first world war.
The exhibition, in Seething village hall, will be held on November 10 and 11 of this year.
Mrs Everson said: “I hope that you will look into your own family history and hopefully share copies of any photographs and information regarding the First World War for the exhibition, and in taking part help to make it a real community event.
“I would be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible if you can please if you can contribute to enable me to prepare the displays.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for any help you can give however small.”
Mrs Evans can be contacted on 01508 550787 and emailed on email@example.com
- 1 A popular pub near Beccles is temporarily closed
- 2 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Award-winning Suffolk farm announces first ever pop-up restaurant
- 5 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 6 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 7 Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen during early morning theft in Ellough