Historic photos and information wanted for village exhibition celebrating end of First World War
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman is appealing for help to find historic village photographs and information.
Pat Everson, of Seething Street, Seething, is organising a Mudham and Seething village history exhibition in commemoration of the end of the first world war.
The exhibition, in Seething village hall, will be held on November 10 and 11 of this year.
Mrs Everson said: “I hope that you will look into your own family history and hopefully share copies of any photographs and information regarding the First World War for the exhibition, and in taking part help to make it a real community event.
“I would be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible if you can please if you can contribute to enable me to prepare the displays.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for any help you can give however small.”
Mrs Evans can be contacted on 01508 550787 and emailed on email@example.com
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 6 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 9 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences