Historic photos and information wanted for village exhibition celebrating end of First World War
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman is appealing for help to find historic village photographs and information.
Pat Everson, of Seething Street, Seething, is organising a Mudham and Seething village history exhibition in commemoration of the end of the first world war.
The exhibition, in Seething village hall, will be held on November 10 and 11 of this year.
Mrs Everson said: “I hope that you will look into your own family history and hopefully share copies of any photographs and information regarding the First World War for the exhibition, and in taking part help to make it a real community event.
“I would be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible if you can please if you can contribute to enable me to prepare the displays.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for any help you can give however small.”
Mrs Evans can be contacted on 01508 550787 and emailed on email@example.com
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 10 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas