Historic photos and information wanted for village exhibition celebrating end of First World War
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman is appealing for help to find historic village photographs and information.
Pat Everson, of Seething Street, Seething, is organising a Mudham and Seething village history exhibition in commemoration of the end of the first world war.
The exhibition, in Seething village hall, will be held on November 10 and 11 of this year.
Mrs Everson said: “I hope that you will look into your own family history and hopefully share copies of any photographs and information regarding the First World War for the exhibition, and in taking part help to make it a real community event.
“I would be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible if you can please if you can contribute to enable me to prepare the displays.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for any help you can give however small.”
Mrs Evans can be contacted on 01508 550787 and emailed on email@example.com
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 8 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch