Self-defence and sign language classes on offer at The Venue in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
The Venue in Beccles is set to run two exciting new classes, enabling members of the public to learn useful life skills.
On Saturday, July 29, there will be a self-defence session led by Street Smart Self Defence.
Participants will be taught valuable knowledge and skills in order to defend themselves should they ever feel threatened or find themselves in a vulnerable position.
The class, which takes place from 9am to 1pm in the main hall, costs £20 and is suitable for anyone eight-years-old and above.
To book tickets, call The Venue reception on 01502 712039.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Sir John Leman High School will be running a British Sign Language course.
Starting on September 13, classes will take place every Wednesday from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 7 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 10 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
Content will include the manual alphabet, numbers, animals, colours and deaf awareness.
The six-week long course costs £79, including all resources.
For booking details and further information, please email email@example.com.