Send us your festive pet photos in our new Santa Paw Prints competition
- Credit: Archant
The season for tinsel, fairy lights and festive jumpers has arrived.
And after the success of our Little Cherubs children’s photo competition earlier this year, we decided it was time to give our four-legged friends a chance to be in the spotlight.
Our Santa Paw Prints competition is a chance for all our animal-loving readers to share photos of their pets enjoying Christmas.
Whether it’s a festive lead for your dog, your cat dozing under the Christmas tree or some tinsel around the fish bowl, we want to see them all.
All you need to do is email in a photo of your pet, along with your name, address, contact number and your animal’s name, to email@example.com Alternatively you can fill out the form in this week’s Beccles and Bungay Journal and post it with a photo of your pet to the address provided.
The competition is being split into three categories - dogs, cats and other animals. The winner of the dog and cat categories will receive a £10 gift voucher provided by Cracks Pet Foods in Blyburgate, Beccles, with a £10 Tesco voucher up for grabs for the winner of the other animal category.
Photos will be printed in the paper along with a voting form, as well as posted on our Facebook page and website.
- 1 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 2 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Memorial garden unveiled as centre's open day is a success
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Vandals damage fence and gate in night-time incident
- 9 Call to back campaign to win £20,000 of primary school sports gear
- 10 Bungay Garden Market returns in full after two year absence
Entries must be in by noon on Wednesday, December 14, so all the photos and a voting form can be printed in the paper on Friday, December 16.
Readers will then have until December 23 to cast their votes, with the winner announced the following week on Friday, December 30.
The winners will then be contacted, with prizes available to collect in the New Year.
•The Journal is really looking forward to seeing your entries, but please make this just as much fun for your pets as it is for you and us. Please ensure your pet is not distressed or upset in any way as you prepare your entry.