Send us your festive pet photos in our new Santa Paw Prints competition
- Credit: Archant
The season for tinsel, fairy lights and festive jumpers has arrived.
And after the success of our Little Cherubs children’s photo competition earlier this year, we decided it was time to give our four-legged friends a chance to be in the spotlight.
Our Santa Paw Prints competition is a chance for all our animal-loving readers to share photos of their pets enjoying Christmas.
Whether it’s a festive lead for your dog, your cat dozing under the Christmas tree or some tinsel around the fish bowl, we want to see them all.
All you need to do is email in a photo of your pet, along with your name, address, contact number and your animal’s name, to email@example.com Alternatively you can fill out the form in this week’s Beccles and Bungay Journal and post it with a photo of your pet to the address provided.
You may also want to watch:
The competition is being split into three categories - dogs, cats and other animals. The winner of the dog and cat categories will receive a £10 gift voucher provided by Cracks Pet Foods in Blyburgate, Beccles, with a £10 Tesco voucher up for grabs for the winner of the other animal category.
Photos will be printed in the paper along with a voting form, as well as posted on our Facebook page and website.
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
Entries must be in by noon on Wednesday, December 14, so all the photos and a voting form can be printed in the paper on Friday, December 16.
Readers will then have until December 23 to cast their votes, with the winner announced the following week on Friday, December 30.
The winners will then be contacted, with prizes available to collect in the New Year.
•The Journal is really looking forward to seeing your entries, but please make this just as much fun for your pets as it is for you and us. Please ensure your pet is not distressed or upset in any way as you prepare your entry.