School to host coffee morning in support of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Beccles school is set to host a coffee morning to raise vital funds to help support those battling cancer.
Sir John Leman High School, in Ringsfield Road, will be taking part in Macmillan Cancer Support’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 28.
A spokesman for the school said: “There will be a wide range of refreshments available including teas, coffees, juices and a range of sweet and savoury treats bake by members of the school community.
“There will also be a raffle and live music provided by pupils.”
The event will be held in the man school hall, between 10am and midday, and while there is no admission fee donations on the day will be passed onto Macmillan.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: “All members of the community are welcome – young, old, toddlers, parents and babies.
“We hope to see you there to support us in supporting this amazing charity.”
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital