School to host coffee morning in support of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Beccles school is set to host a coffee morning to raise vital funds to help support those battling cancer.
Sir John Leman High School, in Ringsfield Road, will be taking part in Macmillan Cancer Support’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 28.
A spokesman for the school said: “There will be a wide range of refreshments available including teas, coffees, juices and a range of sweet and savoury treats bake by members of the school community.
“There will also be a raffle and live music provided by pupils.”
The event will be held in the man school hall, between 10am and midday, and while there is no admission fee donations on the day will be passed onto Macmillan.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: “All members of the community are welcome – young, old, toddlers, parents and babies.
“We hope to see you there to support us in supporting this amazing charity.”
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 5 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay