Snappy musical from the Crocs
- Credit: Archant
Crocodile Theatre School in Beccles performed its third show of the year at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay.
A cast of 22 local children, aged from six to 12, performed Sister Act, Footloose and Oliver – three musicals in one show. Songs such as Keep On Running by the Spencer Davis Group, Oliver’s famous Consider Yourself and the classic Footloose theme tune kept the audience’s toes tapping throughout.
Just three weeks ago, Crocodile Theatre School was also asked to perform in a variety show organised by Harmonique at St George’s Theatre in Great Yarmouth.
This raised £1400 for local charity, the Louise Hamilton Centre.
Crocodile Theatre students performed an extract from the hit film and musical, Hairspray to an audience of families, friends and public.
You may also want to watch:
Crocodile Theatre School offers children aged five to 13 years, professional performing arts training in Beccles, on a Saturday morning at 10.30am and 12.30pm.
This summer the group will hold a summer school academy from Monday, August 11 to Friday, August 15, each day from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 2 Kind-hearted man donates money to vital oxygen therapy centre
- 3 Award-winning Suffolk farm announces first ever pop-up restaurant
- 4 Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- 5 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 6 New day care centre set to open in former Methodist church
- 7 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 8 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 9 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
Places are still available. Please contact Sarah for further details on 0777 606 1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org