Snappy musical from the Crocs
- Credit: Archant
Crocodile Theatre School in Beccles performed its third show of the year at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay.
A cast of 22 local children, aged from six to 12, performed Sister Act, Footloose and Oliver – three musicals in one show. Songs such as Keep On Running by the Spencer Davis Group, Oliver’s famous Consider Yourself and the classic Footloose theme tune kept the audience’s toes tapping throughout.
Just three weeks ago, Crocodile Theatre School was also asked to perform in a variety show organised by Harmonique at St George’s Theatre in Great Yarmouth.
This raised £1400 for local charity, the Louise Hamilton Centre.
Crocodile Theatre students performed an extract from the hit film and musical, Hairspray to an audience of families, friends and public.
You may also want to watch:
Crocodile Theatre School offers children aged five to 13 years, professional performing arts training in Beccles, on a Saturday morning at 10.30am and 12.30pm.
This summer the group will hold a summer school academy from Monday, August 11 to Friday, August 15, each day from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 2 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 5 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 6 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 7 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 10 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
Places are still available. Please contact Sarah for further details on 0777 606 1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org