Snappy musical from the Crocs
- Credit: Archant
Crocodile Theatre School in Beccles performed its third show of the year at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay.
A cast of 22 local children, aged from six to 12, performed Sister Act, Footloose and Oliver – three musicals in one show. Songs such as Keep On Running by the Spencer Davis Group, Oliver’s famous Consider Yourself and the classic Footloose theme tune kept the audience’s toes tapping throughout.
Just three weeks ago, Crocodile Theatre School was also asked to perform in a variety show organised by Harmonique at St George’s Theatre in Great Yarmouth.
This raised £1400 for local charity, the Louise Hamilton Centre.
Crocodile Theatre students performed an extract from the hit film and musical, Hairspray to an audience of families, friends and public.
Crocodile Theatre School offers children aged five to 13 years, professional performing arts training in Beccles, on a Saturday morning at 10.30am and 12.30pm.
This summer the group will hold a summer school academy from Monday, August 11 to Friday, August 15, each day from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- 1 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 2 'Incredible turnout' as protesters demand River Waveney clean up
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with road temporarily closed for repair works
- 4 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 5 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 6 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 7 5 of the best brewery tours in Suffolk
- 8 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 9 MP calls for investment for east coast rail lines
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
Places are still available. Please contact Sarah for further details on 0777 606 1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org