Snappy musical from the Crocs
- Credit: Archant
Crocodile Theatre School in Beccles performed its third show of the year at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay.
A cast of 22 local children, aged from six to 12, performed Sister Act, Footloose and Oliver – three musicals in one show. Songs such as Keep On Running by the Spencer Davis Group, Oliver’s famous Consider Yourself and the classic Footloose theme tune kept the audience’s toes tapping throughout.
Just three weeks ago, Crocodile Theatre School was also asked to perform in a variety show organised by Harmonique at St George’s Theatre in Great Yarmouth.
This raised £1400 for local charity, the Louise Hamilton Centre.
Crocodile Theatre students performed an extract from the hit film and musical, Hairspray to an audience of families, friends and public.
You may also want to watch:
Crocodile Theatre School offers children aged five to 13 years, professional performing arts training in Beccles, on a Saturday morning at 10.30am and 12.30pm.
This summer the group will hold a summer school academy from Monday, August 11 to Friday, August 15, each day from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 7 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
Places are still available. Please contact Sarah for further details on 0777 606 1525 or email email@example.com