Couple to open their gates to the public for annual snowdrop day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A couple who have raised thousands of pounds over the years through their open garden events will once again be hosting their annual Snowdrop Day.
John and Brenda Foster will be opening their gates at Gable House in Redisham, on Sunday, February 18, as part of the National Gardens Scheme.
The couple said: “The galanthus collection of several hundred varieties is increasing every year with snowdrop events around the country helping to increase the numbers we grow.
“Snowdrops, aconites and spring bulbs will be for sale from our extensive collection.”
Mr and Mrs Foster have opened their garden every February for 19 years, raising thousands of pounds for their nursing charities.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 11am to 4.30pm, with admission £4 for adults and children free.
Soup lunches and homemade teas will also be available. For more information call 01502 575298.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash