Couple to open their gates to the public for annual snowdrop day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A couple who have raised thousands of pounds over the years through their open garden events will once again be hosting their annual Snowdrop Day.
John and Brenda Foster will be opening their gates at Gable House in Redisham, on Sunday, February 18, as part of the National Gardens Scheme.
The couple said: “The galanthus collection of several hundred varieties is increasing every year with snowdrop events around the country helping to increase the numbers we grow.
“Snowdrops, aconites and spring bulbs will be for sale from our extensive collection.”
Mr and Mrs Foster have opened their garden every February for 19 years, raising thousands of pounds for their nursing charities.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 11am to 4.30pm, with admission £4 for adults and children free.
Soup lunches and homemade teas will also be available. For more information call 01502 575298.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more