Spate of burglaries sees jewellery, cash and bank cards stolen
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating a series of burglaries in which jewellery and money were stolen believe they are connected.
Three burglaries took place in Ditchingham on Tuesday, May 14, when someone broke into properties and carried out untidy searches.
On Rider Haggard Way, entry was forced into the rear doors of a property between 7.45am and 12.45pm before jewellery and watches were stolen.
A second location on the same road was broken into when the rear door was forced and jewellery, cash and bank cards were taken.
Between midday and 3pm on the same day, the door was forced open at a property on Hamilton Way - just off Rider Haggard Way - and jewellery was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: "I can confirm we are investigating three burglaries which happened in Ditchingham. We believe they are linked."
Anyone who has relevant information or saw suspicious activity in the area at the times stated is encouraged to call police on 101.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles