St Olaves bridge to close tonight
WET weather forced the postponement of yesterday's overnight closure of the A143 at St Olaves Bridge- with the work re-scheduled for tonight.The overnight closure of bridge had been scheduled between midnight and 6am to allow the bridge to be resurfaced.
WET weather forced the postponement of yesterday's overnight closure of the A143 at St Olaves Bridge- with the work re-scheduled for tonight.
The overnight closure of bridge had been scheduled between midnight and 6am to allow the bridge to be resurfaced.
The work and closure have been re-scheduled for tonight from midnight to 6am, but will again be weather dependent.
If the work goes ahead, a further road closure will be necessary from midnight the following night for joint cutting, white lining and installation of road studs.
You may also want to watch:
The road will re-open as soon as possible on Saturday morning, but no later than 6am.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 5 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 8 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 9 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown