St Peter’s Brewery holds Easter extravaganza
- Credit: St Peters Brewery
St Peter’s Brewery held their annual Easter Extravaganza, with several hundred people attending.
The brewery which was built in 1996 and based in St Peter South Elmham, near Bungay, held the event event last weekend.
There was fun for all the family including an Easter egg hunt around the garden of the Moated Hall.
People who attended were also able to try local produce, sample the range of St Peter’s craft beer and take part in tours looking around the brewery.
The brewery produces a range of award winning bottled beers and cask ales including St Peter’s Golden Ale and St Peters Without alcohol free beer.
You may also want to watch:
St Peter’s Without has proved a big success and is being sold at national pub chains including JD Wetherspoons.
The brewery’s next event will be a sausage and beer festival which will take place from 11am over the weekend of May 20 and 21.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 3 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 4 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 10 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed