St Peter’s Brewery holds Easter extravaganza
- Credit: St Peters Brewery
St Peter’s Brewery held their annual Easter Extravaganza, with several hundred people attending.
The brewery which was built in 1996 and based in St Peter South Elmham, near Bungay, held the event event last weekend.
There was fun for all the family including an Easter egg hunt around the garden of the Moated Hall.
People who attended were also able to try local produce, sample the range of St Peter’s craft beer and take part in tours looking around the brewery.
The brewery produces a range of award winning bottled beers and cask ales including St Peter’s Golden Ale and St Peters Without alcohol free beer.
You may also want to watch:
St Peter’s Without has proved a big success and is being sold at national pub chains including JD Wetherspoons.
The brewery’s next event will be a sausage and beer festival which will take place from 11am over the weekend of May 20 and 21.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 4 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 5 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 6 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open