St Peter’s Brewery holds Easter extravaganza
- Credit: St Peters Brewery
St Peter’s Brewery held their annual Easter Extravaganza, with several hundred people attending.
The brewery which was built in 1996 and based in St Peter South Elmham, near Bungay, held the event event last weekend.
There was fun for all the family including an Easter egg hunt around the garden of the Moated Hall.
People who attended were also able to try local produce, sample the range of St Peter’s craft beer and take part in tours looking around the brewery.
The brewery produces a range of award winning bottled beers and cask ales including St Peter’s Golden Ale and St Peters Without alcohol free beer.
You may also want to watch:
St Peter’s Without has proved a big success and is being sold at national pub chains including JD Wetherspoons.
The brewery’s next event will be a sausage and beer festival which will take place from 11am over the weekend of May 20 and 21.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles