St Peter’s Brewery holds Easter extravaganza
- Credit: St Peters Brewery
St Peter’s Brewery held their annual Easter Extravaganza, with several hundred people attending.
The brewery which was built in 1996 and based in St Peter South Elmham, near Bungay, held the event event last weekend.
There was fun for all the family including an Easter egg hunt around the garden of the Moated Hall.
People who attended were also able to try local produce, sample the range of St Peter’s craft beer and take part in tours looking around the brewery.
The brewery produces a range of award winning bottled beers and cask ales including St Peter’s Golden Ale and St Peters Without alcohol free beer.
You may also want to watch:
St Peter’s Without has proved a big success and is being sold at national pub chains including JD Wetherspoons.
The brewery’s next event will be a sausage and beer festival which will take place from 11am over the weekend of May 20 and 21.
- 1 Popular wedding venue 'thrilled' to be back as lockdown eased again
- 2 Town's new radio station launched to serve 'wonderful' community
- 3 Relief as town's sports clubs regain access to playing field
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted to 'resolve flooding issue'
- 5 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 6 Theatre announces first post-lockdown shows of 2021
- 7 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 8 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 9 7 stunning gardens you have to visit this summer
- 10 No further cases of Indian Covid variant detected in Suffolk