More cars damaged in same street as vandalism persists
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A series of cars have been damaged in the most recent spate of vehicle vandalism on the same road.
The latest incident in Staithe Road, Bungay, occurred between 10pm and 11pm on Thursday, March 15.
An offender damaged the paint work of a red Ford Fiesta by using sharp item.
Police would like to speak to a man seen in the vicinity of the vehicle.
He is described as white and around 5ft 9in tall. He was wearing all dark clothing and a black puffer jacket. The stitching of the jacket was in the shape of an upside down V.
You may also want to watch:
Another incident took place overnight between Sunday, February 25 and Monday, February 26 in Staithe Road.
An offender damaged the paint work of a navy blue Fiat Doblò by using sharp item.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
It is believed that both offences are linked to a number of similar incidents in Staithe Road
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw any suspicious behaviour should contact Lowestoft police station on 101, quoting crime reference 37/14290/18 or call the Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.