More cars damaged in same street as vandalism persists
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A series of cars have been damaged in the most recent spate of vehicle vandalism on the same road.
The latest incident in Staithe Road, Bungay, occurred between 10pm and 11pm on Thursday, March 15.
An offender damaged the paint work of a red Ford Fiesta by using sharp item.
Police would like to speak to a man seen in the vicinity of the vehicle.
He is described as white and around 5ft 9in tall. He was wearing all dark clothing and a black puffer jacket. The stitching of the jacket was in the shape of an upside down V.
You may also want to watch:
Another incident took place overnight between Sunday, February 25 and Monday, February 26 in Staithe Road.
An offender damaged the paint work of a navy blue Fiat Doblò by using sharp item.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
It is believed that both offences are linked to a number of similar incidents in Staithe Road
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw any suspicious behaviour should contact Lowestoft police station on 101, quoting crime reference 37/14290/18 or call the Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.