More cars damaged in same street as vandalism persists
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A series of cars have been damaged in the most recent spate of vehicle vandalism on the same road.
The latest incident in Staithe Road, Bungay, occurred between 10pm and 11pm on Thursday, March 15.
An offender damaged the paint work of a red Ford Fiesta by using sharp item.
Police would like to speak to a man seen in the vicinity of the vehicle.
He is described as white and around 5ft 9in tall. He was wearing all dark clothing and a black puffer jacket. The stitching of the jacket was in the shape of an upside down V.
You may also want to watch:
Another incident took place overnight between Sunday, February 25 and Monday, February 26 in Staithe Road.
An offender damaged the paint work of a navy blue Fiat Doblò by using sharp item.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 6 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 7 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
It is believed that both offences are linked to a number of similar incidents in Staithe Road
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw any suspicious behaviour should contact Lowestoft police station on 101, quoting crime reference 37/14290/18 or call the Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.