Star Wars characters to help charity
THE Stormtroopers are coming to Bungay to help support the NSPCC.The characters from the cult science fiction series Star Wars will be at the Toy and Gift Emporium in the Market Place on Saturday, January 30, hopefully accompanied by other Star Wars characters.
THE Stormtroopers are coming to Bungay to help support the NSPCC.
The characters from the cult science fiction series Star Wars will be at the Toy and Gift Emporium in the Market Place on Saturday, January 30, hopefully accompanied by other Star Wars characters.
And shop owner Mary Seamons is taking the opportunity to help the NSPCC by arranging for children (and adults) to have their pictures taken with the Stormtroopers in return for a donation to the children's charity.
Someone will also win a lifesize cut-out of one of them. Mary said this week: “We will be also running a competition in January to win the lifesize Stormtrooper standee in the window. Customers may enter as many times as they like and will be offered an entry form per �10 spent from Monday this week. Customers can ask for a no purchase necessary entry form which is limited to one entry per household.”
You may also want to watch:
The lucky winner will be drawn from the correct entries by a Stormtrooper on January 30. The characters will be at the shop from 1pm that day.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge