Star Wars characters to help charity
THE Stormtroopers are coming to Bungay to help support the NSPCC.The characters from the cult science fiction series Star Wars will be at the Toy and Gift Emporium in the Market Place on Saturday, January 30, hopefully accompanied by other Star Wars characters.
THE Stormtroopers are coming to Bungay to help support the NSPCC.
The characters from the cult science fiction series Star Wars will be at the Toy and Gift Emporium in the Market Place on Saturday, January 30, hopefully accompanied by other Star Wars characters.
And shop owner Mary Seamons is taking the opportunity to help the NSPCC by arranging for children (and adults) to have their pictures taken with the Stormtroopers in return for a donation to the children's charity.
Someone will also win a lifesize cut-out of one of them. Mary said this week: “We will be also running a competition in January to win the lifesize Stormtrooper standee in the window. Customers may enter as many times as they like and will be offered an entry form per �10 spent from Monday this week. Customers can ask for a no purchase necessary entry form which is limited to one entry per household.”
You may also want to watch:
The lucky winner will be drawn from the correct entries by a Stormtrooper on January 30. The characters will be at the shop from 1pm that day.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital