Stolen motorcycle torched in residential street
- Credit: Archant
A stolen motorcycle was set on fire in a residential street during the early hours of the morning.
The incident occurred at 12.10am on Ringsfield Road, in Beccles.
Firefighters from Beccles station quickly arrived at the scene to find the bike “well alight” and used hose reel jets to quash the blaze.
The crew secured the scene and contacted the police at around 12.20pm as they believed the fire has been started under “suspicious circumstances”.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police confirmed inquiries are currently ongoing to identify the type of bike destroyed and to locate its owner.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information or noticed any suspicious activity in the area should contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD 9 of February 26.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 3 Pub eyes ‘early spring’ reopening as community urged to invest in it
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Welcome to our new website
- 6 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found