Store to hold ‘Wear A Hat Day’ for Brain Tumour Research
- Credit: Four Agency
QD Stores Group is urging customers to join in its support of Brain Tumour Research’s fundraising event Wear A Hat Day.
The event taking place on March 31, marks the culmination of brain tumour awareness month.
42 stores in the East Anglian based group, including QD Stores in Beccles, and head office staff are going head-to-head in friendly rivalry to see which team member can model the most eye-catching headwear, whilst others will be competing for one of the charity’s signature pink plush top hats.
The group hopes to raise thousands of pounds to add to the impressive sum of over £7,500 already raised through successive Wear A Hat Days since the event first launched in March 2009.
Donations can be made throughout the month in all of the QD Stores Group’s retail outlets.
You may also want to watch:
To get involved, or donate, please visit: www.wearahatday.org or text HAT to 70660 to donate £5.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 8 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman