Store to hold ‘Wear A Hat Day’ for Brain Tumour Research
- Credit: Four Agency
QD Stores Group is urging customers to join in its support of Brain Tumour Research’s fundraising event Wear A Hat Day.
The event taking place on March 31, marks the culmination of brain tumour awareness month.
42 stores in the East Anglian based group, including QD Stores in Beccles, and head office staff are going head-to-head in friendly rivalry to see which team member can model the most eye-catching headwear, whilst others will be competing for one of the charity’s signature pink plush top hats.
The group hopes to raise thousands of pounds to add to the impressive sum of over £7,500 already raised through successive Wear A Hat Days since the event first launched in March 2009.
Donations can be made throughout the month in all of the QD Stores Group’s retail outlets.
You may also want to watch:
To get involved, or donate, please visit: www.wearahatday.org or text HAT to 70660 to donate £5.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 4 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 5 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 6 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns