Store to hold ‘Wear A Hat Day’ for Brain Tumour Research
- Credit: Four Agency
QD Stores Group is urging customers to join in its support of Brain Tumour Research’s fundraising event Wear A Hat Day.
The event taking place on March 31, marks the culmination of brain tumour awareness month.
42 stores in the East Anglian based group, including QD Stores in Beccles, and head office staff are going head-to-head in friendly rivalry to see which team member can model the most eye-catching headwear, whilst others will be competing for one of the charity’s signature pink plush top hats.
The group hopes to raise thousands of pounds to add to the impressive sum of over £7,500 already raised through successive Wear A Hat Days since the event first launched in March 2009.
Donations can be made throughout the month in all of the QD Stores Group’s retail outlets.
You may also want to watch:
To get involved, or donate, please visit: www.wearahatday.org or text HAT to 70660 to donate £5.
- 1 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 2 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 3 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 Assurances over £3m Station Yard project in Southwold
- 6 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Former prisoner of war nurse celebrated for her service
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase