Tailbacks after three hurt in A47 crash
Shaun Lowthorpe Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Motorists heading into Norwich were facing long delays after the 7am crash involving a white Vauxhall van and a mobile crane at the top of the A146 slip road at Trowse, near Norwich.
Eyewitnesses also said that two other cars were involved, but police have been unable to confirm this.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the eastbound stretch of the road and the A146 slip road, but the outer westbound lane, which was closed after the van went into the central reservation, has now re-opened.
Police ambulance and fire crews were all on scene to help free the injured.
- 1 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 2 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 3 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Wanted Waveney man may be in London