Tailbacks after three hurt in A47 crash
Shaun Lowthorpe Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Motorists heading into Norwich were facing long delays after the 7am crash involving a white Vauxhall van and a mobile crane at the top of the A146 slip road at Trowse, near Norwich.
Eyewitnesses also said that two other cars were involved, but police have been unable to confirm this.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the eastbound stretch of the road and the A146 slip road, but the outer westbound lane, which was closed after the van went into the central reservation, has now re-opened.
Police ambulance and fire crews were all on scene to help free the injured.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 6 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 7 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor