Tailbacks after three hurt in A47 crash
Shaun Lowthorpe Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Motorists heading into Norwich were facing long delays after the 7am crash involving a white Vauxhall van and a mobile crane at the top of the A146 slip road at Trowse, near Norwich.
Eyewitnesses also said that two other cars were involved, but police have been unable to confirm this.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the eastbound stretch of the road and the A146 slip road, but the outer westbound lane, which was closed after the van went into the central reservation, has now re-opened.
Police ambulance and fire crews were all on scene to help free the injured.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 9 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 10 Woman's body found at Loddon home