Tailbacks after three hurt in A47 crash
Shaun Lowthorpe Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Motorists heading into Norwich were facing long delays after the 7am crash involving a white Vauxhall van and a mobile crane at the top of the A146 slip road at Trowse, near Norwich.
Eyewitnesses also said that two other cars were involved, but police have been unable to confirm this.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the eastbound stretch of the road and the A146 slip road, but the outer westbound lane, which was closed after the van went into the central reservation, has now re-opened.
Police ambulance and fire crews were all on scene to help free the injured.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 5 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 8 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 9 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown