Tailbacks after three hurt in A47 crash
Shaun Lowthorpe Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Three people are believed to be injured following a crash between a van and a crane on the A47 this morning.
Motorists heading into Norwich were facing long delays after the 7am crash involving a white Vauxhall van and a mobile crane at the top of the A146 slip road at Trowse, near Norwich.
Eyewitnesses also said that two other cars were involved, but police have been unable to confirm this.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the eastbound stretch of the road and the A146 slip road, but the outer westbound lane, which was closed after the van went into the central reservation, has now re-opened.
Police ambulance and fire crews were all on scene to help free the injured.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 6 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 7 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers