Take your pooch to Canine Day
- Credit: Archant
An inaugural Canine Country Day is taking place between Raveningham and Gillingham next weekend with hopes it will become an annual event.
The fun day out next Sunday, August 17, is organised for all dog lovers with a variety of interesting events to raise money for Raveningham Church and Norwich-based charity Keeping Abreast, which was founded in 2007 as a breast cancer reconstruction support group established.
Activities include a companion dog show sponsored by Natures Menue dog food, have-a-go agility, terrier racing, obedience, a gun dog scurry, lurcher and whippet racing, hurdles, coursing and showing.
Racing entries will be taken from 9am and showing entries from 10am, with all other events beginning at 11am.
Food and refreshments will be available or people are welcome to take their own picnic along.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event or for showing schedules contact Samantha on 07850 504060 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 2 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 3 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 4 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 5 ‘World class’ Suffolk engineering company gets royal seal of approval
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Staff shortages in Southwold as workers isolate after Latitude Festival
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk