Take your pooch to Canine Day
- Credit: Archant
An inaugural Canine Country Day is taking place between Raveningham and Gillingham next weekend with hopes it will become an annual event.
The fun day out next Sunday, August 17, is organised for all dog lovers with a variety of interesting events to raise money for Raveningham Church and Norwich-based charity Keeping Abreast, which was founded in 2007 as a breast cancer reconstruction support group established.
Activities include a companion dog show sponsored by Natures Menue dog food, have-a-go agility, terrier racing, obedience, a gun dog scurry, lurcher and whippet racing, hurdles, coursing and showing.
Racing entries will be taken from 9am and showing entries from 10am, with all other events beginning at 11am.
Food and refreshments will be available or people are welcome to take their own picnic along.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event or for showing schedules contact Samantha on 07850 504060 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 7 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 8 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences