Take your pooch to Canine Day
- Credit: Archant
An inaugural Canine Country Day is taking place between Raveningham and Gillingham next weekend with hopes it will become an annual event.
The fun day out next Sunday, August 17, is organised for all dog lovers with a variety of interesting events to raise money for Raveningham Church and Norwich-based charity Keeping Abreast, which was founded in 2007 as a breast cancer reconstruction support group established.
Activities include a companion dog show sponsored by Natures Menue dog food, have-a-go agility, terrier racing, obedience, a gun dog scurry, lurcher and whippet racing, hurdles, coursing and showing.
Racing entries will be taken from 9am and showing entries from 10am, with all other events beginning at 11am.
Food and refreshments will be available or people are welcome to take their own picnic along.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event or for showing schedules contact Samantha on 07850 504060 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Driver suffers minor injuries in crash with minibus
- 3 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 4 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 5 Teenage drink driver to appear in court after crash
- 6 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 7 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 8 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 9 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage