Tanker forced off road
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.
The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses to an incident that occurred at approximately 2am on April 13 on the A12 northbound at Blythburgh, where a Shell tanker was forced off the road by a dark coloured 4x4 type vehicle occupied by three or four Asian males.
“Following the incident the 4x4 was seen to continue north on the A12 towards Lowestoft.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 8 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains