Tanker forced off road
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.
The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses to an incident that occurred at approximately 2am on April 13 on the A12 northbound at Blythburgh, where a Shell tanker was forced off the road by a dark coloured 4x4 type vehicle occupied by three or four Asian males.
“Following the incident the 4x4 was seen to continue north on the A12 towards Lowestoft.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day
- 3 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 4 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 5 Gala Day organisers take 'difficult decision' to cancel popular event
- 6 Coastal businesses affected by footbridge closure to receive share of £5k a month
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Live the good life: Listed farmhouse for sale for £700,000 after renovation
- 9 Latitude 2021: More acts announced as director vows festival will go ahead
- 10 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to