Tanker forced off road
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A TANKER was forced off the A12 at Blythburgh by a 4x4 early this morning.
The Shell tanker, which was travelling on the northbound carriageway, left the road during an incident with a 4x4 type vehicle at 2am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses to an incident that occurred at approximately 2am on April 13 on the A12 northbound at Blythburgh, where a Shell tanker was forced off the road by a dark coloured 4x4 type vehicle occupied by three or four Asian males.
“Following the incident the 4x4 was seen to continue north on the A12 towards Lowestoft.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 2 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 3 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 4 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 5 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 6 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 7 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 10 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover