Teenager exposes himself in Bungay
POLICE need to trace a teenage boy after he exposed himself and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner near St Johns Road, Bungay, yesterday, Tuesday, December 7.
It happened between 1.20pm and 1.30pm when a 42-year-old woman was walking along the path and saw the boy rustling around in some bushes just off St Johns Road, behind a fence off Old Grammar School Lane.
She then saw the teenager expose himself and appear to act indecently.
He is described as white, in his early to mid teens, around 5ft 2ins tall, with short tidy dark hair.
He was wearing light coloured jeans and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call PC Swinney on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles