Teenager exposes himself in Bungay
POLICE need to trace a teenage boy after he exposed himself and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner near St Johns Road, Bungay, yesterday, Tuesday, December 7.
It happened between 1.20pm and 1.30pm when a 42-year-old woman was walking along the path and saw the boy rustling around in some bushes just off St Johns Road, behind a fence off Old Grammar School Lane.
She then saw the teenager expose himself and appear to act indecently.
He is described as white, in his early to mid teens, around 5ft 2ins tall, with short tidy dark hair.
He was wearing light coloured jeans and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call PC Swinney on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash