Teenager exposes himself in Bungay
POLICE need to trace a teenage boy after he exposed himself and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner near St Johns Road, Bungay, yesterday, Tuesday, December 7.
It happened between 1.20pm and 1.30pm when a 42-year-old woman was walking along the path and saw the boy rustling around in some bushes just off St Johns Road, behind a fence off Old Grammar School Lane.
She then saw the teenager expose himself and appear to act indecently.
He is described as white, in his early to mid teens, around 5ft 2ins tall, with short tidy dark hair.
He was wearing light coloured jeans and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call PC Swinney on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 Care home bosses welcome proposed roll-out of rapid covid tests
- 7 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 8 Six million PPE items arriving in Suffolk found to be unsafe
- 9 Theatre to end first socially-distanced season with award-winning duo
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found 'safe and well'