Teenager exposes himself in Bungay
POLICE need to trace a teenage boy after he exposed himself and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner near St Johns Road, Bungay, yesterday, Tuesday, December 7.
It happened between 1.20pm and 1.30pm when a 42-year-old woman was walking along the path and saw the boy rustling around in some bushes just off St Johns Road, behind a fence off Old Grammar School Lane.
She then saw the teenager expose himself and appear to act indecently.
He is described as white, in his early to mid teens, around 5ft 2ins tall, with short tidy dark hair.
He was wearing light coloured jeans and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call PC Swinney on 01986 835300.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 4 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 5 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 6 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open