Teenager exposes himself in Bungay
POLICE need to trace a teenage boy after he exposed himself and appeared to be acting in an indecent manner near St Johns Road, Bungay, yesterday, Tuesday, December 7.
It happened between 1.20pm and 1.30pm when a 42-year-old woman was walking along the path and saw the boy rustling around in some bushes just off St Johns Road, behind a fence off Old Grammar School Lane.
She then saw the teenager expose himself and appear to act indecently.
He is described as white, in his early to mid teens, around 5ft 2ins tall, with short tidy dark hair.
He was wearing light coloured jeans and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call PC Swinney on 01986 835300.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains