The best costumes from Beccles Pumpkin Festival
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With the return of Beccles Pumpkin festival for its fourth year this festival, it’s time to pick your best pumpking and start carving.
To get ready and help give you some ideas, we have delved into the archives to find some of the best pictures of costumes and pumpkins from years gone by.
With a particularly ghastly grin, Yvette Tackley and her daughter Yazmin made one of the spookiest pumpkins at the launch of Beccles Pumpkin festival in 2016.
The same year, Town Mayor Graham Catchpole joined Mrs Tackley and her daughter Denise Feek and Annette Tackley - who wore some of the most fanstic and terrifying costumes.
Sprinkling a bit of magic into the festival is Kerry Feek's amazing unicorn jack-o-lantern, which previously took home best pumpkin.
You may also want to watch:
And finally, showing off the family fun for all ages - we found this spooky trio of a skeleton, devil and pumpkin.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge