The best costumes from Beccles Pumpkin Festival
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With the return of Beccles Pumpkin festival for its fourth year this festival, it’s time to pick your best pumpking and start carving.
To get ready and help give you some ideas, we have delved into the archives to find some of the best pictures of costumes and pumpkins from years gone by.
With a particularly ghastly grin, Yvette Tackley and her daughter Yazmin made one of the spookiest pumpkins at the launch of Beccles Pumpkin festival in 2016.
The same year, Town Mayor Graham Catchpole joined Mrs Tackley and her daughter Denise Feek and Annette Tackley - who wore some of the most fanstic and terrifying costumes.
Sprinkling a bit of magic into the festival is Kerry Feek's amazing unicorn jack-o-lantern, which previously took home best pumpkin.
You may also want to watch:
And finally, showing off the family fun for all ages - we found this spooky trio of a skeleton, devil and pumpkin.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch