Russian drama students descend on Bungay to learn English
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from a Russian language school will learn English through drama at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay.
Russian students will communicate with Bungay residents through drama, song and dance as they fine tune their English skills.
The pupils from Voronezh, in Russia will arrive at the Fishers Theatre on April 4.
Members of the Fisher Youth Theatre Group will participate alongside the students in the week-long course.
The course will be central around the theme connection and leaders will teach activities in drama, movement and dance, musical theatre and documentary style theatre.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the Fisher Theatre said: “All those taking part are asked to offer a home stay to a Russian student if possible, which gives a discount on the course fee. The home stay needs to provide a bed and breakfast to their guest.
“With our connections with Europe in flux, working together to learn about each other’s countries is one way we can keep the channels open.”
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
Contact Laila France, from the theatre for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.