Host of activities promoting fitness and healthy eating to be staged during Easter half-term
- Credit: EDP pics © 2003
A series of half-term activities encouraging fitness and healthy eating among children will be staged this Easter.
The Venue, at Sir John Leman High School, in Ringsfield Road, Beccles, will showcase a variety of fun activities from Tuesday April 3 to Thursday, April, 12.
A spokesman for the school said: “The Venue is once again encouraging children to get fit and healthy through the holidays.
“Whilst we can’t promise there won’t be any chocolate involved the Healthy Eating cookery sessions are being held following the success of last summer’s cookery school.
They added: “The programme aims to provide something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
“It helps younger, primary aged children, become familiar with the high school campus and facilities ahead of them starting at what can be a dauntingly large school as well as promoting the benefits of staying active and preparing healthier meals.”
Children can also engage in activities such as trampolining, archery and arts and crafts throughout the two weeks.
- 1 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 4 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 5 Hunt continuing for man who drove at cyclist
- 6 'A long time coming' - gyms welcome people back for April 12 reopening
- 7 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 8 Crash between car and scooter on busy Norfolk road
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'This is not okay!' - Anger at waste dumped on village field
For more information call 01502 713223