New adaptation of children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ is coming to Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A new adaptation of the much-love children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ will soon be appearing in Beccles.
Scott Ritchie and KD Theatre Productions have joined forces to create a new and playful take on the classic tale.
‘The Wind in the Willows’ will be staged at Beccles Public Hall, on Tuesday, April 10.
The cast of energetic performers will appear in two shows at 3pm and 6pm.
Daniel Bell, a producer for the show, said: “The Wind in the Willows has an everlasting appeal and is highly visual.
You may also want to watch:
“We pride ourselves on creating work that is of the highest quality.”
A spokesman for Beccles Public Hall said: “The show features a host of catchy new song and an anarchic sense of humour that will entertain and delight the whole family.”
Tickets for the show, which last around two hours, are available by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay