New adaptation of children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ is coming to Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A new adaptation of the much-love children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ will soon be appearing in Beccles.
Scott Ritchie and KD Theatre Productions have joined forces to create a new and playful take on the classic tale.
‘The Wind in the Willows’ will be staged at Beccles Public Hall, on Tuesday, April 10.
The cast of energetic performers will appear in two shows at 3pm and 6pm.
Daniel Bell, a producer for the show, said: “The Wind in the Willows has an everlasting appeal and is highly visual.
You may also want to watch:
“We pride ourselves on creating work that is of the highest quality.”
A spokesman for Beccles Public Hall said: “The show features a host of catchy new song and an anarchic sense of humour that will entertain and delight the whole family.”
Tickets for the show, which last around two hours, are available by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay