New adaptation of children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ is coming to Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A new adaptation of the much-love children’s classic ‘The Wind in the Willows’ will soon be appearing in Beccles.
Scott Ritchie and KD Theatre Productions have joined forces to create a new and playful take on the classic tale.
‘The Wind in the Willows’ will be staged at Beccles Public Hall, on Tuesday, April 10.
The cast of energetic performers will appear in two shows at 3pm and 6pm.
Daniel Bell, a producer for the show, said: “The Wind in the Willows has an everlasting appeal and is highly visual.
You may also want to watch:
“We pride ourselves on creating work that is of the highest quality.”
A spokesman for Beccles Public Hall said: “The show features a host of catchy new song and an anarchic sense of humour that will entertain and delight the whole family.”
Tickets for the show, which last around two hours, are available by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 7 Town's post office to close within a month
- 8 'Christmas is happening in Beccles' - Theatre's relief as restrictions lifted
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 10 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?