Theatre thanks volunteers for time and dedication
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers who donate their time and energy to the running of the Fisher Theatre in Bungay have been thanked at a special event.
Over 40 volunteers were invited to the theatre’s gallery on June 24 to enjoy an afternoon with staff and trustees.
It coincided with the mayor of Bungay’s official launch of the new brunch menu at the theatre’s Limelight Café.
Guests were able to sample a buffet from the menu while mayor Mary Matthews, pictured, gave a speech about the valuable and important role that volunteers play in enriching the community.
In addition to being treated to lunch, each volunteer received a pack containing a new handbook, a discount card and many other benefits. Trustees gave thanks to volunteers for the hard work they put in and their contributions over the years.
You may also want to watch:
The Fisher Theatre is a charity organisation and receives no ongoing revenue funding.
To find out more call Heidi McRoberts at 01986 897130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 6 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk PCC candidates outline priorities
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles