Thousands flock to Norwich wedding show
More than 1,000 future brides and grooms have flocked to the Norfolk Showground as a wedding fair gets under way.
The Wedding Show, organised by the Eastern Daily Press, is being held today and tomorrow, featuring more than 150 exhibitors.
Among the exhibitors are representatives from Banham Zoo, offering unique wedding experiences, Wroxham-based cupcake maker Sam Douglass from Scrumptious Buns and representatives from venues such as The Assembly House and Caistor Hall.
There are also four catwalk fashion shows being held each day showcasing top styles for bridal wear, menswear and mother-of-the-bride outfits.
Since the doors opened at 10am this morning, more than 1,000 people have already turned out to the event.
Diana Sims, Archant Norfolk's display sales manager, said: 'It's been absolutely brilliant so far. The exhibitors are happy and the first catwalk show this morning was packed.'
The show is running until 5pm today (Saturday) and from 10am to 4pm tomorrow (Sunday). Tickets bought on the day cost �7.
- 1 Family and friends raise £4,000 and walk in memory of Bungay man
- 2 Man's act of kindness to donate Christmas meals to vulnerable
- 3 Man taken to hospital after two vehicle crash in north Suffolk
- 4 'Destiny' of Bungay now in its own hands amid overhaul of services
- 5 Delight as town's Christmas Tree Festival is roaring success
- 6 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park
- 7 Omicron - How it impacts region, local shops and public transport
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 'Fascinating craft' to be demonstrated during special exhibition
- 10 Celebrate Christmas while supporting charity at special concert