Bikes and portable barbecue stolen in garage burglary
- Credit: Google Images
A specialist road bike was among three cycles stolen from a garage in an overnight burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information after a garage at a home in the village of Huntingfield near Halesworth was burgled.
A police spokesman said: "Sometime between 9pm on Sunday, August 1 and 9.20am on Monday, August 2, entry was gained to a garage on Brick Kiln Lane by forcing open the door."
With three pedal cycles and a portable barbecue stolen, police said the three stolen cycles were a ladies white Ruby Specialised road bike, a brown/grey Giant Amiti bike and a matt black Cannondale racer bike.
"Can you help?" a police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about the burglary contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference number 37/42173/21, on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café