Three injured in Bungay crash
Three people have been taken to hospital after a collision in Bungay this morning.Emergency services were called to the B1062 Flixton Road at 6.50am where a blue Ford Mondeo had been in collision with a blue Ford Escort.
Three people have been taken to hospital after a collision in Bungay this morning.
Emergency services were called to the B1062 Flixton Road just after 6.50am where a blue Ford Mondeo had been in collision with a blue Ford Escort.
A 41-year-old man from the Yarmouth area, who was driving the Escort, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious head injuries.
A 55-year-old woman driving the Mondeo also has serious leg injuries and, along with her 58-year-old male passenger who had back pain and a cut to his head, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared and reopened at 12.05pm.
Any witnesses should contact Halesworth roads police on 01986 835350.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 5 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash